The synthetic rubber Wrap Wrist Brace provides compression and immobilization
The brace has removable stays and Hook and Loop fastening for easy on-and-off application
The synthetic rubber Wrist Brace is a simple yet effective wrist brace offering superior comfort
The wrist support is designed to offer additional protection for light injuries including a sprained wrist or repetitive strain injury and enable the wearer to carry on with their daily tasks.
- Ideal for healing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Wrist Fractures, Sprains, Ligament, Tendon Strains,
- Post-cast healing,
- Sports Injuries prevention and healing,
- Rheumatoid Arthritis,
Product Features and Benefits:
- 3mm synthetic rubber material used to offer immobilization, compression and to retain heat for enhanced circulation and durability.
- Aluminum palmer splint and stays can be shaped to fit your wrist with additional Hook and Loop straps for snugger fit.
- Maintains full finger movement for rehabilitation exercises
- Fully Adjustable Metal: Adjust it according to your hand
Simply measure around your wrist where it flexes, just below the base of the thumb. Use a tape measure, and the measurement should help you find the perfect size.
Size & Measurement Guide